This ship is going places This ship is going places

I approve.

Good.

Rattlesnake Rattlesnake

Thanks for fisting.

Fists of fury.

Insincerity Insincerity

This is even better than the kinky boot sex we had last night. Keep up the good work, my love.xoxo Lumberjack

Life is good when people lick your boots :3

Madness Impersonation Madness Impersonation

Fast, hectic - You pretty much nailed the "madness style". Good job mate!

Bert ist wieder da Bert ist wieder da

Delicious!

Penis!

The Human Condition The Human Condition

Welch ein Orgasmus. ├ťberragend!

Saugeil!

Gamechangers Gamechangers

Really cool! Very cinematic (like usual :)), ots of (stereo) dimension in this one, drums all around me.
-0.5 stars since I am an honest friend and didn't like the string sound beginning at ~1:00 too much, sounded rather dry & unnatural to me, but not artificial enough to sound like an electronic sound, either. ..and because it's probably not the full version yet. :)

NRT CD4 - Cadmium NRT CD4 - Cadmium

Very catchy, great retro loop - 5 stars & scouted. :)

Lana-chan responds:

Thank you!

Industrial Machinery Industrial Machinery

The amount of variation is impressive.. considering the fact that it still sounded like one complete song and not like some patterns lined up after each other. :) I love distortion, but the epic sounding drums added a lot of intensity. Personally I would have liked a little more going on in the higher frequencies (cymbal, crash, hihat, distorted sounds, whatever), but that's just my taste. ;) 5/5

KatMaestro responds:

Thank you for the awesome inputs a lot bro :)

Only Death Awaits Only Death Awaits

Solid minimal,rather hard (which I like), plus arousing female vocals. I especially enjoyed the intro with that nice clicking noise. It's like.. spinning a red Faden through the whole Musikst├╝ck. I guess it may be a bit too repetitive for the average 14 year old NG user, though

AliceMako responds:

Well you heard the audience, i've crossed the red line with all this clicking rather then spun it :D

This lady sounds erotic and looks the part too, if you're into people with multicoloured hair, i for one was lusting to use her since i first heard her demos.

Her retailer finally put up some freebie samples with a cc licence so i took the liberty of using one of those, the others were a bit too melodramatic for my taste and this already has an ominous title.

I can't please everyone all the time :3